- Civil Rights Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Domestic Relations
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
- Workers' Compensation
Peter J. Russo is the founder and sole shareholder in The Law Offices of Peter J. Russo, P.C. Mr. Russo earned a B.S. in Criminal Justice from Marist College in New York and was awarded his J.D. from Widener University School of Law. He is admitted, in good standing, to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and United States District Court for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Russo began his legal practice in 1994, focusing on civil litigation and representing clients in arbitrations and trials in varied matters involving professional malpractice, business torts, commercial disputes and age and gender discrimination employment cases. He continues to focus on civil litigation, with an emphasis on real estate and business matters. Mr. Russo has represented individuals and companies including Victoria’s Secret, Blockbuster Video, York Waste Disposal, JB Hunt, as well as the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He has also created and operated many businesses including several title insurance agencies, a land development company and an abstracting company.
Mr. Russo is a frequent legal speaker and has taught several continuing legal education classes and seminars on a variety of subjects such as real estate law and business law. He has also held a position as a faculty member for a local business school in the paralegal program. As a member of the Board of Directors for several non-profit organizations including Jump Street, Cultural Enrichment Fund and Jake Gittlen Cancer Institute, Mr. Russo has helped to raise in excess of $1,000,000.00 for local community organizations.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1994
- Marist College, New York
- B.S. - 1989
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Pennsylvania, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1995
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, Torts and Trial Methods, Academy of Medical Arts and Business, 1999 to 2000
- Lecturer, "Easements and Rights-of-Ways", Pennsylvania Land Title Institute, 2001 to 2001
- Lecturer, "Joint Ventures and Affiliated Business Associations", Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers, 2001 to 2001
- Lecturer, "Decedent's Estates", Pennsylvania Land Title Institute, 2002 to 2002
- Lecturer, "Ownership of Real Property", Conestoga Title Insurance Company, 2002 to 2002
- Lecturer, "Impact of Decedent's Estates", The Security Title Guarantee Corporation of Baltimore, 2004 to 2004
- Member, Board of Directors, Healthy Choices - N - City Kids
- Member, Board of Directors, Jump Street, 2004
- Event Chair, Jump Street, Derby Day, 2005
- Member, Board of Directors, Cultural Enrichment Fund, 2006
- Member, Board of Directors, Jake Gittlen Memorial Golf Tournament, 2006
- A.C.A. Mortgage Services, Inc.
- Aardvark Signs
- Accurate Solutions, LLC
- Advanced Dermatology and Skin Surgery
- Allred Property Management
- AT&T Wireless
- Atlantis Pool
- Brothers Pizza
- BSSG Enterprises, Inc.
- Chronister Landscaping
- Commerce Bank/Harrisburg
- Consumer Impressions, Inc.
- Days Inn - Harrisburg East
- Department of Public Welfare
- Gator Development Group, LLC
- Gator Development, LLC
- Guido Group, LLC
- Healthcore, Inc.
- JFC Temps, Inc.
- Loans, USA
- McGuire Lodging
- Mid-Atlantic Mortgage Corporation
- Morgan Fischbach Associates
- Old Guard Mortgage & Financial Services, Inc.
- Olde Forge Builders - Newville, Inc.
- Pascotti Realty
- PIP Printing
- Puroclean of Susquehanna Valley
- Sports Box, Inc.
- The Flynn Group
- TNT Distributors
- York Waste Disposal
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- America Inn of Court
- Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers Association
- Country Wide Settlement Services, Inc., Vice-President, 2001
- Dynamic Settlement Services, Inc., Vice-President, 2004
- Strategic Settlement Services, Inc., Vice-President, 2004
- Search One Abstracting, Inc., President, Abstracting Company, 2000
- Guido Group LLC, Member, Land Development
- SINY, LLC, Member, Land Development, 2007
Current Employment Position
- Sole Shareholder
- Law Offices of Peter J. Russo, Managing Partner, 1994 to 2002
- Chelsea Settlement Services, Inc., Vice-President, 2000 to 2008
- American Settlement Services, Inc., Vice-President, 2001 to 2008
- Hometown Settlement Services, Inc., Vice-President, 2005 to 2008
- Colonial Settlement Services, Inc., Vice-President, 2003 to 2006
- Access Settlement Services, Inc., Vice-President, 2002 to 2006