- Family Law
I am a Pennsylvania native. I was raised in South Central Pennsylvania, and attended college at the Pennsylvania State University. While in college I majored in finance and double minored in international business and the legal environment of business. After college, I attended law school at the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. During law school, I acted as External Vice President for the Trial Advocacy Honor Society and participated in the Capitol City Challenge Mock Trial in Washington, D.C. I also was a certified legal intern for the Widener Civil Law Clinic where I helped indigent clients obtain divorce and custody.
I am a member of the Pennsylvania Bar and the United States District Court for the Middle District of PA. Prior to joining this firm, I practiced law in York, PA where I primarily handled family law matters.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Honor Society, External VP, 2013-2014
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2011
- Major: Finance
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2016
Current Employment Position
- Benn Law Firm, Attorney, 2015 to 2017